The Five-Seven is probably the one of the best weapon for the Counter-Terrorists. For a starting price of $500, this pistol has been given the nickname "Pistol M4A4" With little recoil and a 2 hit head shot, it's not hard to see why. The Five-Seven is a great pistol for starting rounds and when using a sniper. With a 20 shot magazine this pistol is the best choice for noobs and skilled players. the Five-Seven has little movement recoil, so it's a great choice for getting hits while moving to bomb or hostage. Not dealing as much damage as it's competitor, (the Desert-Eagle) it makes up for it with it's price and recoil. The best choice for all. The Terrorists version [Tec-9] is about the same. The only difference between the Tec-9 and the Five-seveN is that the Tec-9 first shot is 100% accurate and after that it becomes random. It used 5.7x28mm ammo type.
The Five-seveN pistol was developed in conjunction with the FN P90 personal defense weapon and the FN 5.7×28mm cartridge. The P90 was introduced in 1990, and the Five-seveN was introduced in 1998 as a pistol using the same 5.7×28mm ammunition.
- Can use as a saving life pistol or use it for run and gun (like the Glock and Tec-9) due to it's spread.
- The recoil control is easy to know. So use m1 to pull it down and it's good for low ranks
If you on an eco well use it as your gun.
- Is the least used pistol in the game even though it has good stats.
- The price is a bit expensive for a good pistol. Which it can affected your money, if you want buy a M4A4 or AUG unless you kill 2 enemies.
- Even though you can run and gun, the running accuracy is decreased after you spam it
|Which one does =>100 damage = Instant kill|